Episode 287: 6 Steps to Grow Your Team the Right Way
One of the best ways to grow your business is to effectively build a team full of amazing, valuable, smart people who believe in what you’re doing and will pair the best of themselves with the best of you to create something really incredible.
In this episode I’m going to share 6 simple ways to grow your business by growing your team – the right way, so you can leverage and maximize your time, energy, money and team.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why you should consider hiring your ideal client
- The importance of knowing how you work, what you love, and what you don’t
- Why you should begin making real-time training NOW (even if you’re not ready to hire)
- The importance of clear, concise, and consistent communication
- Why you should let your team shine or let them go
- How to plan, prepare and make decisions to hire for the business you want
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.