Episode 283: 5 Ways to Assess & Improve Your Customer Experience
Everything we do in our businesses should be with the intention of improving the journey we take our customers on and the experience we provide for them.
In this episode I’m sharing 5 great strategies that will help you identify the gaps that exist in your current customer experience and how to refine and improve it moving forward.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why communicating more than you think is needed will save time and frustration for you and your customers
- How asking your customers questions is the best way to get the kind of feedback that will help you grow
- Why it’s possible for people to totally love while still recognizing areas for growth or change
- Permission to say no when someone gives feedback that doesn’t align with you or your business
- The importance of setting the scope of what customers should expect right away
- Why you should create a systematic way of asking for feedback and what to do with it when you get it
- How to make sure you actually improve and show people that you’re listening and that you care
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.