Episode 283: 5 Ways to Assess & Improve Your Customer Experience
Everything we do in our businesses should be with the intention of improving the journey we take our customers on and the experience we provide for them.
In this episode I’m sharing 5 great strategies that will help you identify the gaps that exist in your current customer experience and how to refine and improve it moving forward.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why communicating more than you think is needed will save time and frustration for you and your customers
- How asking your customers questions is the best way to get the kind of feedback that will help you grow
- Why it’s possible for people to totally love while still recognizing areas for growth or change
- Permission to say no when someone gives feedback that doesn’t align with you or your business
- The importance of setting the scope of what customers should expect right away
- Why you should create a systematic way of asking for feedback and what to do with it when you get it
- How to make sure you actually improve and show people that you’re listening and that you care