Episode 282: How to Assess Failure So You Can Move Forward with Valerie Friedlander
As we continue to discuss tweaking and refining to grow our businesses, part of that process is learning to be okay with reviewing our failures so we can make them better…but it’s not always easy!
In this episode I’m joined by my personal life coach, Valerie Friedlander, to explore how we can assess our failures in a way that frees us to move forward and create the kind of change and growth we want to see in our lives and businesses.
Let’s dive in!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why it’s necessary and important to create time and space to review our failures
- How to support ourselves through the process of assessing our failures
- Why it’s important to remember that, no matter our circumstances, we are always part of the equation
- The stories we tell ourselves about who we are and what we can (or can’t) do
- Why stretching is an inevitable part of growth and there’s a cost to both leaning into the stretch or avoiding it
- How to get in alignment in 2018
- The importance of identifying your blocks so you can let them go or work through them in order to move forward