Episode 281: The #1 Way to Grow & Scale Your Business This Year
As business owners there are a million and one different things we can spend our time doing in an effort to grow and scale our businesses.
The problem is, when we’re doing a million and one different things to grow, the opposite usually ends up happening.
In this episode I’m sharing the #1 thing you can do to experience the kind of growth you want in your business this year (hint: it involves doing less, not more!)
Let’s dive in, shall we?
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of assessing how you’re currently doing things to identify gaps and growth opportunities
- The difference between being a “think-to-speak” and “speak-to-think” person
- Why it’s more difficult to create an established brand when you’re in a cycle of continuous pivoting
- The problem with getting stuck in creation mode and forgetting about what you’ve already created
- Why we need to create time and space (margin) to evaluate how we can tweak, refine and improve our businesses
- The difference between tweaking and refining
- Two questions to help you jumpstart the process of tweaking and refining in your business this year