Episode 281: The #1 Way to Grow & Scale Your Business This Year
As business owners there are a million and one different things we can spend our time doing in an effort to grow and scale our businesses.
The problem is, when we’re doing a million and one different things to grow, the opposite usually ends up happening.
In this episode I’m sharing the #1 thing you can do to experience the kind of growth you want in your business this year (hint: it involves doing less, not more!)
Let’s dive in, shall we?
In This Episode You'll Hear
- The importance of assessing how you’re currently doing things to identify gaps and growth opportunities
- The difference between being a “think-to-speak” and “speak-to-think” person
- Why it’s more difficult to create an established brand when you’re in a cycle of continuous pivoting
- The problem with getting stuck in creation mode and forgetting about what you’ve already created
- Why we need to create time and space (margin) to evaluate how we can tweak, refine and improve our businesses
- The difference between tweaking and refining
- Two questions to help you jumpstart the process of tweaking and refining in your business this year
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.