Episode 267: Knowing Your Numbers & Setting Financial Goals
For many of us in business, thinking and talking about numbers can be scary and confusing (so we try to ignore it all!) But here’s the truth: business is all about numbers….people, and numbers.
If you’re trying to run a successful business, it’s essential that you learn to embrace digging into your numbers so you can achieve your goals and get to where you want to go.
I promise, it doesn’t have to be as scary as it seems, and in this episode I’m walking you through some exercises pulled right from my signature Raising Your Business™ program to help you determine your value, your prices, how many hours you need to work, and so much more.
Let’s dig in!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- 8 of the best ways to make money online
- Why setting financial goals helps you understand where you’re headed and why you’re doing what you do
- Why it’s important to determine how much you want to work
- How to evaluate which types of revenue streams are right for you
- When it’s appropriate to raise your prices (and why you need to know your numbers to determine your value)
- How having a clear picture of your numbers and goals helps you determine ow much you have to work and what you need to charge
- The importance of knowing your performance data and analytics
- How to determine if your opt-ins are converting