Episode 26: 3 Essentials You Need In Your Business To Help It Grow [Podcast]
In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast Dana and NJ talk about how they handle their business when they have sick kids and the three main pillars of running an efficient growing business as an entrepreneur. Let’s dive right in!
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
In this episode you’ll here:
- Dana and NJ talk about how having kids home sick effects their business
- How Dana and NJ handle their business when their kids are sick…. what they do get done and what they let go
- Why the words automate, delegate, and eliminate are
- A peek behind the scenes of the Boss Mom brand and how Dana runs her team.
- Why Dana let go of her Dana Malstaff brand.
- Why it is okay to take yourself out of the running.
- Dana’s Trello Training
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Podcast where Dana and NJ talk about seasons of push and seasons of rest.
- Social Media Happy Hour podcast where Dana talks all about Trello.
- Dana’s business plan vision board is available when you opt in. You can do that here.
- Boss Mom Facebook Group
- I’m addicted to having a team to help me run my brand. It’s amazing. I was at the zoo and got a notification that my team members were collaborating. It was magical. My brand was moving forward and I was spending time with my kids. – Dana
- The best team members are the ones who are also your ideal client. The value they provide beyond their skill set is as magical as rainbows, unicorns, and garden gnomes. – Dana & NJ
- Automate. Delegate. Eliminate. It will change your business. – Dana
- Don’t be afraid to show your kids your work. Sow those seeds of entrepreneurship. My six year old just came to me with a business plan for his school fundraiser. -NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.