My new book, Confessions of a Boss Mom (which just hit #1 on Amazon for Motivational Self Help!) is what inspired this episode, and I think it’s something that’s important to talk about because it’s something that doesn’t impact just us, but also everyone else around us.
This is a quick, fundamental episode touching on a key way I think we should approach life, that I think will make a difference in how we feel about ourselves, how we feel about others, how we raise our children, and how we engage in our businesses.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why NONE of us are perfect just the way we are
- What people usually mean when they say “you’re perfect just the way you are”
- What we should start saying instead to more clearly communicate what we mean
- A truth about truths that would make the world a better place
- Why we shouldn’t be afraid to challenge each other
Referenced in the Show:
- Confessions of a Boss Mom
- Boss Mom Companion Course
- NEW Course: How to Start Your Own Facebook Group (in pre-sale!)
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.