In this episode I’m breaking down a core element from my latest book, Confessions of a Boss Mom, which is all about knowing your circles of understanding to know how to leverage the connections and relationships in your life.
Understanding this concept will literally change how you see the world and do life and business, so jump in, grab and pen and piece of paper to take notes, and don’t forget to check out the new Confessions of a Boss Mom book for even more juicy goodness just like this.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- An easy-to-understand breakdown of what your circles of understanding are (& why they matter!)
- How being clear on your circles of understanding will literally change how you see the people you interact with and the outcomes that happen from those interactions
- Why the people you love aren’t always the best to go to for advice
- A simple exercise to get clear on YOUR circles of understanding
- How to know who to go to with various needs and questions in your life and business
- What’s in store for the Boss Mom podcast and community
Referenced in the Show:
- Confessions of a Boss Mom Book
- Boss Mom Companion Course: How to Find Your Community
- Boss Mom Facebook Community
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.