Growing up and as a young adult, my dad was always telling me to “dress for the job you want.” And honestly, I was always pretty resistant to it.
But years later, I’ve come to believe that this phrase is one of the most important phrases to live by and embrace as entrepreneurs.
In this episode I’m going to share why I changed my mind about this particular phrase, and how I think you can apply it to how you’re living life and doing business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The lessons I learned as I dug into the phrase “dress for the job you want”
- What I believe this phrase does and does not mean
- 3 big ways that embracing this phrase can transform your life
- Some important things to beware of as you begin embracing this phrase
Referenced in the Show:
- Make Me Care Podcast
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Boss Moms Facebook group
- Veronica Staudt, Vintage Meet Modern
- iStyle by Natalie Hughes
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.