In this episode I’m joined by Julie Ford, a certified coach, trainer and author of Creating Time & Energy, a workbook that supports “crazy busy” working parents so they can live more “intentionally full” lives and enjoy every stage before the kids leave the nest ready to live well.
Throughout our conversation, you’ll hear Julie share her unique journey through Boss Mom life, how she learned to roll with the punches and make lemonade from lemons, and how she’s funneling her passions into helping women just like you and me create more time and energy for the things that matter in life.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why we need to stop wearing “busy” like a badge of honor
- The importance of finding the “relevance” in your life and business
- How clarity and confidence are often huge sources of energy
- Creative ideas for being intentional in your everyday family life
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Julie
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.