We’re all Boss Moms (or Dads!) around here and one of my favorite things is to draw wisdom and insight from different aspects of being a parent and applying it to how I do business.
In this episode I’m diving into one of my kids’ favorite books, The Pout Pout Fish, and uncovering four key concepts that we can all apply to building and running successful businesses.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why consistency is essential in both a book series and a business brand
- How to effectively “character build” in your business
- How repetition can set you apart and make your message known
- Why it’s important to craft memorable language that shouts “you”
Referenced in the Show:
Boss Mom Month continues! This month I launched a brand new course on Skillshare all about productivity.
If you’re not familiar with SKillshare, it’s a subscription based course platform that gives you access to hundreds of amazing courses from people like Simon Sinek, Seth Godin…and ME! Oh, and it’s only $15 a month (whaaat?!)
The best part is, I get to give you 2 months FREE, which means you’ll get access not only to this course, but six of my other courses FOR. FREE.
It’s only 47 minutes long, but super jam packed with ways to be more productive in your life and business, so be sure to hop on over and grab it now.
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.