In this episode I’m joined by video and YouTube strategist Trena Little, whose passion is helping online business owners create a video content strategy that works for their business.
Being a busy business owner herself, Trena understands the importance of making video simple and painless, but effective and lasting.
I just love that she describes her Youtube videos as being her “sales team” and they do the heavy lifting for free (seriously, how cute is that?!)
By the end of our chat together, you’ll hear it become really clear to me that I want to jump in with YouTube (pssst, Boss Mom TV anyone?!) and whether you’re already doing video in your business or not, I know you’ll walk away with some valuable tips and strategies to leverage it in your business.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Trena left her job to start her own business after having a baby
- Why she thinks all entrepreneurs should be doing video
- The #1 tip she has to get video done even if you don’t have fancy equipment or a pretty background
- How to turn YouTube viewers into paying clients
- The role YouTube can play in your overall business & content strategy
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Trena
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.