We are nearly halfway through this year, so NJ and I thought it would be the perfect time to revisit the goals we set at the start of the year.
Doing check-ins with yourself and your goals is a brilliant way to keep yourself on track, reign yourself back in if you’ve gotten off track, and it can help you see all the progress that has been made, even if you’re still feeling like there’s a long way to go still.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- A recap of the goals we shared back at the start of the year
- What progress we’ve made in pursuit of our goals
- Where we have fallen short and how we are feeling about that
- How we plan to move forward in pursuit of our goals throughout the rest of the year
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & NJ
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.