Have you ever noticed how easy it is to find yourself in a sales funnel without realizing it? It happens to us all the time. We grab on to that thing that sounded great and we wanted, and all of a sudden we find ourselves in a funnel!
While sales funnels can sometimes feel scary, and have gotten a bad name at times, funnels are actually a beautiful thing when approached correctly.
In this episode I’m joined by Dawn Marrs of Marrs Marketing and we are chatting all about how to navigate your way through funnels and create funnels that work – for you and your ideal customers!
(And we also talk about a super fun surprise that you can check out right here if you’re impatient!)
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What the main point of a sales funnel is and how to break it down and apply it to your business
- Why the concept of sales funnels is NOT new, and some surprising places you can see the concept of sales funnels at work
- The sales funnel that keeps Dawn coming back week after week
- How to know when engaging in a sales funnel ISN’T right for you
- Why it’s important to understand what your investment-to-action threshold is
- The #1 thing you need to do as a business owner to create a really meaningful funnel
Referenced in the Show:
To celebrate me turning 36 I am opening up access to something that isn’t normally available for purchase and is reserved only for my private coaching clients and students in my Raising Your Business course.
It’s an exclusive sales funnel training where you get access to three fully mapped out funnels: a simple funnel, a quiz funnel and a challenge funnel. This training includes worksheets that show you what your funnels should look like, videos that walk you through actually creating the funnels, and checklists of everything that should go on each page of your funnels.
Visit www.boss-mom.com/flash to snag this special training for just $36 through Friday, May 26th only!
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.