In today’s highly socialized culture, it can feel like system overload trying to figure out how, when and where to leverage the power of live social media for your business. But, we know we’re supposed to do it….right?
Well, in this episode NJ and I are sharing a little about how we approach “going live” in our businesses and a few practical bits of wisdom and strategy to help you figure out how to incorporate live broadcasting into your overall business plan with a little more ease.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Our thoughts on where you should be going live
- How to leverage existing content when going live
- How to make it easy for people to “stalk” you (because you want that, we promise!)
- Helpful tips for when you’re actually live and scrambling for what to do/say
- How to engage your audience and maximize the reach of your live broadcasts
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & NJ
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.