For this Nurture Your Business segment I decided to bring in the lovely Monica Froese, Founder of Redefining Mom and Creator of Busy Moms Building and Pin Practical to chat all about Pinterest strategy!
This is not an area of expertise for me personally, but Pinterest is totally a tool that can be invaluable to you and your business, so I wanted to bring in someone with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in leveraging the platform effectively.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Monica got her start using Pinterest and why she’s chosen to focus so much energy on leveraging the platform to grow her business
- The keys to implementing a successful Pinterest strategy (ie: being consistent, using good SEO, creating clickable images, etc)
- How to convert your Pinterest traffic into email list subscribers and paying customers
- All about Monica’s Pinterest masterclass, Pin Practical, which she is offering an awesome 25% off discount code when you purchase using this link.
Referenced in the Show:
Connect with Dana & Monica
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.