How to Shift Your Business to Align with Your Desired Life with Janine Esbrand. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Janine talks about being a lawyer and her transition from lawyer to life coach. This episode is sponsored by Organize 365.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Janine went from lawyer to business coach and mum to her sweet baby boy.
- Why lawyers work so many long hours and why Janine has moved away from corporate law.
- Janine’s current job and coaching practice.
- Self-awareness, time management and dealing with overwhelm.
- How Janine finds her coaching clients.
- Her visibility plan to find her ideal clients.
Sponsor: Organize 365
Lisa has the resources to start and finish your home organization. The Sunday Basket is her system for helping you get a handle on all the DAILY and ACTIONABLE papers that are floating around in your kitchen, car, bedroom, dining room, mailbox, etc. Head to Organize 365 to find out more and organize your home.
Recommended links and resources:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Are all the things I really have to do a priority? In reality, what’s really the priority and what can I move over? – Janine
More about our guest, Janine Esbrand.
Janine is the founder of LightBOX Coaching, which helps female lawyers to build careers they are love whilst raising a family. She is also a commercial lawyer and the host of the More Than A Lawyer Podcast. In her free time, she enjoys family time and meeting new people.
The Lawyer to Mum Coaching Program helps female lawyers successfully integrate motherhood and their career. This 6-month program helps women to get clear on their definition of success and then craft a plan that allows them to build a life and career that truly reflects their values and what is important to them.
Website / Podcast / Facebook / Instagram
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.