Episode 173: The Story of How Boss Mom Began with Dana and NJ
The Story of How Boss Mom Began with Dana and NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ share the story of how Boss Mom began and what Dana does to grow the movement. This episode is sponsored by Biz Chix Podcast.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Dana and NJ got their start podcasting together.
- Why the book, Boss Mom was the catalyst to the Boss Mom movement.
- The first Boss Mom podcasts and how to get guests for a podcast.
- Dana’s visibility plan.
- What Dana did while she was creating Boss Mom.
- Investing in business and getting support in areas where you need help.
- Leveraging relationships and networking well.
- The Boss Mom courses and offerings.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Biz Chix Podcast
BizChix.com encourages, educates, and promotes entrepreneurial women with educational content and training, a community support system, masterminding, coaching, and events.
Listen to the podcast here.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Savvy Business Owners
- Pat Flynn
- Taki Moore
- Boss Mom Retreat
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Fitting Call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- If you’re not willing to put yourself out there and invest time in your visibility plan, it’s not going to happen. – Dana
- Dana is not afraid to share her movement story and make connections. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.