Episode 170: How to work with designers & service providers with Dana & NJ
How to work with designers & service providers with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ go through the ins and outs of hiring and working with designers and service providers. This episode is sponsored by Biz Chix Podcast.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ways that business owners hire designers and service providers.
- Signals to recognize that you need to hire help.
- Different ways to consider hiring and bringing on help.
- Asking yourself if you’re far enough in your business to give someone the correct information of what you’re doing in your business.
- Be honest with yourself if you’re open to advise from those you bring in.
- You have to respect and trust that person.
- What tools you use when having a team.
- Talking about uncomfortable subjects are a must.
- Empowering those on your team to do the roles you’ve hired them for.
- Equip those you hire.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Biz Chix Podcast
BizChix.com encourages, educates, and promotes entrepreneurial women with educational content and training, a community support system, masterminding, coaching, and events.
Listen to the podcast here.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- She’s Building her Empire
- Kathleen Kobel
- Trello Training
- Episode 121: Breaking up with clients that don’t fit with Dana and NJ
- Annual calendar
- Boss Mom Retreat
- Vintage Meet Modern
- Samantha Johnston
- Boss Mom Fitting Call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- You have to respect the person and value them. Be open to their expertise. – Dana
- Empower and equip those you hire to work for you. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.