This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana talks about how you need to work your mind and diversify your knowledge intake.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Your brain works because we work it.
- Becoming engrossed in something and the importance of diversifying how we work our brains.
- Having other experiences outside of work.
- The world is bigger than the niche we’ve created.
- How Dana’s diversifying their dinner conversations.
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- The world is bigger than the niche we’ve created. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.