Episode 164: What to do After Attending a Live Event with Dana & NJ
How to Leverage a Live Event with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ share what to do after you attend a live event. This episode is sponsored by Biz Chix Podcast.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- If you want to leverage the event, follow these steps.
- Follow up with others
- Plan time to make the most of the notes you took during the event
- Log all of your expenses, catalog your receipts and handle bookkeeping
- Make money goals surrounding the event
- Budget for more events
- Create space to relax and give yourself space to process
- Tips for event hosts and attendees on selling after the retreat.
- Be open and flexible with your scheduling.
- How to decide what kind of conferences you should attend.
Cover photo by CJ Thomas Photography.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Biz Chix Podcast
BizChix.com encourages, educates, and promotes entrepreneurial women with educational content and training, a community support system, masterminding, coaching, and events.
Listen to the podcast here.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Episode 158: How to Leverage a Live Event with Dana & NJ
- The Higgins Creative
- Natalie Gingrich – Project Manager
- Melissa Whaley
- CJ Thomas Photography
- Alt Summit
- Autumn Witt Boyd
- Alexi Panos
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- A business card is useless unless you use it. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.