Episode 158: How to Leverage a Live Event with Dana & NJ
How to Leverage a Live Event with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ share how to make the most of live events and leverage them. This episode is sponsored by My Proxy Fox.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Creating a live event strategy.
- Decide who you’re looking to connect with and decide what you’re going to do with them once you meet them.
- Facebook hacks for live events.
- Businesses are numbers and people.
- Clearing space on your phone.
- Taking action immediately when you make a connection.
- Taking notes in a way that is effective.
- What to wear to a conference or live event.
- Advice for pitching podcasts or other things you want.
- Being helpful is better for getting clients.
Cover photo by Let’s Frolic Together.
Our Podcast Sponsor: My Proxy Fox
A new, app that will change your life! Do you get stressed out trying to coordinate leaving the house? Welcome to My Proxy Fox…the super smart app that allows you to enjoy time away because everything that matters at home is being managed just the way you like. No more frantic list making before you leave. Input details now, update when necessary, and enjoy the benefits of a well-prepared proxy for years to come. Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Get the app for a limited time!
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
Can I quote you on that?
- Giving a business card isn’t enough, you have to connect more. – Dana
- Have an appearance that is worth of the price you paid for the ticket. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.