What to do when you are an accidental entrepreneur with Ariana Sylvester. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Ariana shares how her husband led her into her entrepreneurial life and all about how they run three businesses.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ariana’s accidental journey into entrepreneurship.
- Working with her husband.
- Her and her husband’s long-term goal and life plan.
- The importance of goal setting and knowing where it is you want to go in business.
- The power of words in a partnership.
- Handling overwhelm as an entrepreneur couple.
- Giving things you enjoy up for work.
- Finding out how others learn about entrepreneurship.
10 Point Path Webinar:
The free webinar by Dana on the 10 point path to running a successful business. It’s meant to help you understand where you’re at in your business. Sign up today so you don’t miss out.
Tuesday December 20 1:00pm Pacific time.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We’re transcending the online and offline world with our businesses. – Ariana
- You have to know where you want to go and how you’re going to get there. – Dana
- You have to make sure that your spouse or partner is on the same page as you with your business goals. – Ariana
More about our guest, Ariana Sylvester.
Not your typical Entrepreneur, she’s the Reality Checker & partner for her crazy Entrepreneur husband Tom. Ariana manages a total of 3 businesses from home, along with their two young children. A rental property business with 18 units, a wine & liquor store, and an online business coaching & training membership site.
Startup Academy – The Business School for Entrepreneurs. Everything we wish we’d had when we started! An online “How To” manual for small business owners, that brings it back to the basics to help you start & grow your business the right way. Find out more at http://serialstartups.co/join
Facebook / Website
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.