Episode 151: What you need to start or simplify your business with Dana & NJ
What you need to start or simplify your business with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ give an essential checklist for getting started in your business or where to go next if you have started your business. This episode is sponsored by Gifts Happen Here.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Bootstrapping your Business.
- What you need to start your business on a budget.
- Building your own brand.
- Why it’s important to create a business plan and have a why.
- Starting at the problem you want to solve and finding an ideal client.
- Making money, having thresholds and number of sales.
- Start talking to people and build content.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Gifts Happen Here
Find a gift for anyone on your list,or yourself at Gifts Happen Here. The company was founded to provide high-quality embroidered items at amazing prices. They handcraft the design and you can get it monogrammed. Don’t wait to fulfill your shopping list for the holiday season by visiting Gifts Happen Here.
For free shipping through the end of the year, use the code BossMom.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Host Gator
- Dawn Marrs
- The Higgins Creative
- Fivver logo
- 99 Designs
- Color Picker
- The Solopreneur Hour Show
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- Done is better than perfect. – NJ
- Think about the end in mind financially and write out how you will get there. – NJ
- You will grow out of your beginner market. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.