Episode 145: Finishing strong with Dana & NJ
Finishing strong with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ give you a pep talk for finishing your business strong so you can start your new year even better. This episode is sponsored by Gifts Happen Here.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ideas for finishing strong in your business.
- Setting yourself up for a great launch into the new year.
- Building your annual calendar.
- Looking at the end of the year as a service based versus a product based business.
- The one thing you should do at the end of the year.
- Identifying what to pass off and building a team.
Show Sponsor: Gifts Happen Here
Find a gift for anyone on your list,or yourself at Gifts Happen Here. The company was founded to provide high-quality embroidered items at amazing prices. They handcraft the design and you can get it monogrammed. Don’t wait to fulfill your shopping list for the holiday season by visiting Gifts Happen Here.
For free shipping through the end of the year, use the code BossMom.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Lara Casey Powersheets
- Lion Latch
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom fitting call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
- Boss Mom Retreat Facilitators List
Can I quote you on that?
- Finishing the year strong could be the thing that launches you into the new year. – Dana
- There’s nothing magical about January 1. – NJ
- Finishing strong is looking at what you can do a little bit better at the new year. – Dana
- Finishing strong for me is allowing others to help me to build my business with others and make it better. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.