Taking Control of Your Spending Habits with Lauren Greutman. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Lauren talks about being a forever recovering spender and building money boundaries.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Lauren’s Boss Mom journey.
- Value spending and budgeting.
- Using credit cards for spending.
- How to know your spending boundaries.
- Being an entrepreneur and spender.
- The recovering spender story.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We try to teach our kids they can reach better than working for someone else. – Lauren
- What you value is how you spend your money. – Lauren
- People need to understand that it’s okay to splurge on themselves as long as they aren’t going into debt over it. – Lauren
- I’ve had to flip the way I think about boundaries so I can pay myself. – Dana
- I will forever be a recovering spender, I’ll just never be in debt again. – Lauren
More about our guest, Lauren Greutman.
Lauren is a wife, mom of four and a recovering spender who – with her husband – figured out how to get out of $40,000 of debt. Now Lauren strives to bring others into her circle… to mentor you and teach that, when it comes to managing your finances, “YOU CAN DO THIS!” She is the author of the book ‘The Recovering Spender’ due to release September 2016 and of the popular money saving website LaurenGreutman.com (formerly iamthatlady.com).
Website / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.