Episode 136: How to Add More Diversity Into Your Life with Dana & NJ
How to Add More Diversity Into Your Life. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk through the topic of diversity in adding more diversity to your business and personal life. This episode is sponsored by Gracious Gift Wine.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Diversity in who you talk to and how you connect.
- How going outside of your comfort zone can lead to what you will enjoy.
- What ways are you being intentional about exploring diversity?
- Diversity in income streams.
- Creating more diversity in your business.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Gracious Gift Wine
Gracious Gift Wine is a wine company that gives back to your local community. It was created with a simple goal: feed America’s hungry. When you buy Gracious Gift Wines, they give a percentage of the money spent to the local community depending on the zip code of the shipping. Buy delicious wine for yourself and give back to your community!
Try the Gracious Gift Wine for 15% off your order using code bossmom.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
- Mike O’Neil – The Solopreneur Hour
- Friends Pivot video
- Lara Casey Powersheets
- The Life Giving Home
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom fitting call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
- Boss Mom Retreat Facilitators List
Can I quote you on that?
- I have a choice to go outside of my comfort zone to try new things. – Dana
- The second you’re really good at something, seek something new so you don’t get in a rut. – Dana
- We’re being purposeful about seeking diversity, and bringing our kids with us. – NJ
- If you’re only hanging out where your ideal client lives, you’re missing out. – NJ
- Being a place that isn’t your ideal client, you learn what your ideal client is. – Dana
- Diversify your income. – NJ
- Feel free and give yourself permission to change your mind about what direction you are going. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.