Letting Go of Your Past & Embracing Your Gift with Michelle Dempsey. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Michelle shares her passions in business and empowering women, and how she thrives in community. Sponsored by Throwing Pinecones Gathering.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Michelle’s fast but fierce journey into business and motherhood.
- What act, receive, believe means in her business.
- How she’s built her business into a thriving business.
- The importance of having a niche.
- What strategy means to Michelle.
- The power of telling your why.
- Michelle’s passion to empower women, and how she uses her business in that passion.
- How a rock bottom moment changed Michelle’s life.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Throwing Pinecones Gathering
The Throwing Pincones Gathering is a one-day event in Portland, OR, to help Christian women foster vulnerability, growth and depth in Christ. At the Throwing Pinecones Gathering, you will be equipped with the tools you need to seek this strength and courage and empower you to utilize them. All proceeds of the event go to benefit the human trafficking education and awareness through the organization She Has a Name.
To get your ticket to the event, visit their website, Throwing Pinecones.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I turned my blog into a business, blood, sweat and tears, with the help of my tribe. – Michelle
- You have to sell yourself better than anyone else can. – Michelle
- I’m a fierce believer in the ‘girl gang’. – Michelle
- A strategy is just a fancy word for a plan. It’s like a roadmap. – Michelle
- When you’re putting yourself out as a new business person, everything needs to make sense in your brand. – Michelle
- My past is something that’s going to make a difference for tomorrow. – Michelle
- A lot of women who can’t get their business started is because they’re holding themselves back. – Dana
More about our guest, Michelle Dempsey.
A writer, a dreamer, an entrepreneur, and above all things, a mother, Michelle Dempsey recently turned a passionate hobby into a thriving career. Internationally published and known for her ability to connect with readers on a deeper level, Michelle launched her own business, Michelle Dempsey: Very Well-Written, offering writing and editing services, business coaching, branding expertise, and social media strategy to businesses of all kinds. She speaks to female audiences regularly on topics including empowerment, personal development, and business success. Visit any of her websites to read more of her work, or her personal blog, The Trusted Mama, to read her honest tales of motherhood, marriage, everything in between.
Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.