This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives applicable advice for dealing with those times you’re stuck in learning mode, and why you might be there. This show is sponsored by T. Bosler Writing.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What constant learning mode is.
- Implementing things into practice is scary.
- Learning mode can be really great!
- The opportunity cost to being in learning mode.
- What we need to use learning mode for.
- How to get out of learning mode.
- Some ground rules for staying focused.
- Having a budget to get courses and support that helps you and your business.
- Execution in saying no.
Show Sponsor: T. Bosler Writing
Tara is offering a Holiday Stress Relief Writing Package: 25% off all her current rates! That means $225 for three authored blog posts, $394 for three ghostwritten blog posts, and 25% all her web copy rates as well. Visit her website, T Bosler Writing, for more information on her services!
Mention Boss Mom for your 25% off holiday stress relief package!
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- We feel lost or like we need to learn something so we jump into learning. – Dana
- I take in and learn things exactly when I need it. – Pat Flynn
- You cannot take action if you are continually in learning mode. – Dana
- Say no to the things that are not the right time for you to learn. – Dana
- You have to go from learning mode to creation mode to action mode to implementation mode. – Dana
- Tweek and tweek until you find what works. – Dana
- Before you go and buy another course, invest in a coach or specialist who will help you implement. – Dana
- If you’re really clear about what you want to do in 90 days and if something doesn’t align with that, say no. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.