Episode 124: How to get What you Want in Life & Business with Dana & NJ
How to get What you Want in Life & Business. In this episode, Dana and NJ give the ins and outs of how to take action and get what you want out of life and business. This show is sponsored by high-performance coach, Stacy Tuschl.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ways to pitch yourself to get what you want.
- Creating a story that sets you apart.
- If you own a business, you have to sell.
- Handling rejection and finding the root of the fear.
- You have to program your brain to believe you are spreading your story and your message.
- The words to stop using to be action oriented.
- What words to take out of your sales pages.
Our Sponsor: High-Performance Coach, Stacy Tuschl
Would you love your marketing done for you? High-performance coach, Stacy Tuschl is hosting a contest right now with a $10,000 prize. Stacy built her own million dollar business and wants to help 1 lucky winner create their next million dollar marketing plan. The winner will get to work with Stacy 1 on 1 in her Marketing Accelerator program, as well as other great prizes including a bonus for all of those that enter! To enter the contest, use this link: www.HighPerformingMom.com
Stacy Tuschl is an entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. Author of the #1 international bestselling book, “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and is the host of the top-rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.
Recommended links and resources:
- Boss Mom Podcast Episode 113: Routines, and Nannies while still working hard with Melanie Duncan
- Entrepreneur On Fire: Lose the Guilt and Build Thriving Homes and Businesses with Dana Malstaff
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Episode 210: How to Automate Your Business to Save Time and Make More Money with Dana Malstaff
- 21 Amazing Online Entrepreneurs Huffington Post
- I Heart Your Face mugs
- Lilah Higgins – The Higgins Creative
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom fitting call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
- Boss Mom Retreat Facilitators List
Can I quote you on that?
- You have to decide what you want, know what benefit is for the other person, and ask for what you want. – NJ
- Get past what you are trying to promote and highlight your story and why you are interested in helping people. – Dana
- You are what sets you apart. What part of your story makes you unique. – NJ
- If someone says no, it’s not personal, it’s business. – NJ
- Make a commitment to say action words. – Dana
- Asking for something is a muscle you have to stretch, the more you work it, the more comfortable you feel, you have to work it! – Dana
- Don’t build the things you hate into your business, but if it’s fear of the unknown, dive in anyway! – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.