How to Break Up With Clients That Don’t Fit. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk through and role play breaking up with clients who are not the right fit for your business. This show is sponsored by high-performance coach, Stacy Tuschl.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What happens when you don’t work with the right people.
- Ideas for gracefully breaking up with clients.
- How breaking up with the wrong clients can be liberating.
- You have to work with people you really love.
- Creating boundaries with clients and sticking to them.
- Fear of losing revenue and clients.
- The easiest way to change it up with clients.
- Referring others to give a good client experience.
- NJ and Dana role play breaking up with clients.
Our Sponsor: High-Performance Coach, Stacy Tuschl
Would you love your marketing done for you? High performance coach, Stacy Tuschl is hosting a contest right now with a $10,000 prize. Stacy built her own million dollar business and wants to help 1 lucky winner create their next million dollar marketing plan. The winner will get to work with Stacy 1 on 1 in her Marketing Accelerator program, as well as other great prizes including a bonus for all of those that enter! To enter the contest, use this link: www.HighPerformingMom.com
Stacy Tuschl is an entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. Author of the #1 international bestselling book, “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and is the host of the top rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- You realistically have to expect that breaking up with clients will happen at least once. – Dana
- I care about the boundaries I have for myself when working with clients. – NJ
- Doing what right for my business is best for me and my family. – NJ
- What you do as a mom entrepreneur has to be as fulfilling as hanging out with your kids. – Dana
- Changing up your business model creates the freedom to break up with clients. – Dana
- Working is easier when you working with people you enjoy spending time with. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.