Episode 118: How to find mom friends with Dana & NJ
How to find mom friends. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk the ins and outs of finding mom friends, and why it is so important. This show is sponsored by the out of this world Starship Family Journey.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How it’s hard to find mom friends.
- Strategic movement towards making friends.
- Three steps to making friends in person.
- NJ’s suggestions for making groups online.
- Finding a place where you belong and you can find friends.
- How to compare business to making friends.
Our Sponsor: Starship Family Journey
Admiral Laura has launched a new sci-fi fun membership group called Starship Family Journey which creates fun and engaging ways for you to bring science and science fiction into your child’s world.
You can try it by going to StarshipFamilyJourney.com/bossmom and taking the free five-day solar system adventure. Each week has a new themed adventure to discuss at dinner time, with activities, meal ideas, and downloadable content.
Laura’s out of this world membership is starting soon! If you sign up by October 7th, you can get the special starting price of $20 per month (30% off). Boss Moms who sign up will get a free Starship Family Journey Logbook (a twelve dollar value) just by using the membership code BOSSMOM (no spaces). The Logbook makes it easy for you to record your fun space adventures, pictures, and achievement stickers that your kids will earn. So check it out at StarshipFamilyJourney.com/bossmom.
Laura is a mom of two who has written space science books. She enjoys spending time with her family.
Recommended links and resources:
- Blue Bloods
- Lilah Higgins – The Higgins Creative
- NJ’s Facebook Community for Western MA
- I Heart Your Face mugs
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom fitting call
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- I am at my best form when I am in community. – NJ
- You have to make having mom friends a priority. – NJ
- If you want mom friends, you have to work at it. – Dana
- Always be closing the friendship deal, just like in business. – NJ
- You should want to have friends because it makes parenting easier. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.