Episode 115: Building Your Team at All Stages of Your Business with Dana & NJ
Building Your Team at All Stages of Your Business. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk about hiring team members to benefit yourself and your business. This show is sponsored by Legacy Creative Company.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Building a team and adding new team members.
- Team roles in a business.
- A shift in the Boss Mom team.
- Preliminary thoughts and steps for growing a team.
- Why the Boss Mom team is so great (Dana’s secret).
- Why adding a team member is so important.
- Money and hiring.
Danielle Roberts, Virtual Assistant and owner of Legacy Creative Company, is a VA for small business owners who is passionate about helping others grow their business through finding the right help for them. My service offerings include the virtual assistant strategy sessions and small business growth strategy through virtual concierge services.
In addition to loving her work as a member of the Boss Mom team, Danielle is a full-time wife to Lucas, and mother of three wonderful babies. As a Boss Mom, she loves working from home where she has the freedom to hug babies and make a difference in the businesses of others at the same time!
To schedule a strategy session with Danielle at the special Boss Mom discount price, use the link http://bit.ly/lccobossmom.
Recommended links and resources:
- Lu and Bean Reads Podcast
- Pout Pout Fish
- Eat Clean, Cook Dirty
- No Man is an Island by 10th Ave North
- Amy Porterfield
- Pat Flynn
- John Lee Dumas
- Boss Mom Podcast Episode 83: Stop Giving All Your Money Back to Your Business
- Savvy Business Owners Facebook group
- Lilah Higgins, the Higgins Creative
- Boss Mom Mugs
- Trello Training
- NJ’s 360 blog post about Apples
- NJ’s Facebook Community for Western MA
- Beauty and the Beast
- I Heart Your Face mugs
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- “No Boss Mom is an Island. – NJ
- Even the most time productive people will be better if they add team members. – NJ
- If the people on your team do what they love doing, then they will do it better and love their job. – Dana
- When you’re growing a business, your business expenses will grow. – Dana
- You should hire someone before you buy another course. – Dana
- There’s a push to automate, I don’t automate my relationship with my community. – Dana
- Having people on my team who I love and I love interacting with are not only invested in the brand, but investing in each other. – Dana
- The best thing we can do as a boss is to cultivate those working for us and build them up. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.