Episode 103: The Poop Train, Your Business, and the Phases of Raising Kids with Dana & NJ [Podcast]
The Poop Train, Your Business, and the Phases of Raising Kids. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk about poop and how it is a good thing in your business.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Cycles of business.
- How raising brings up comparison and business.
- Allowing certain people into your sphere of influence who will be positive.
- Doing the things in your business that you love and that help move you forward.
Recommended links and resources:
- Ambitious Training
- Parks and Rec
- Daryl Bart and Beach Body Fitness
- Boss Mom: the ultimate guide to raising a business and nurturing a family – book
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- We can’t play the comparison game with our kids and our businesses. – Dana
- There are a lot of opinions, and a lot of those are right, however they are not always the best for you. – Dana
- Taking risks in your business is important. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.