This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares her passion for collaborations, and her encouragement to do more collaborations and how they add to your business.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The value of collaborations.
- How to find collaborations.
- Growing Boss Mom through collaborations.
- The constant need for creating new content.
- Ideas for collaboration.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Working on a collaboration has to be a team effort, not just one person doing all the work. – Dana
- When doing a collaboration, it expands your audience. – Dana
- I didn’t have people knocking on the door to do collaborations, I sought them out and befriended them. – Dana
- Not ever collaboration will change your business, but you never know what will happen through a relationship. – Dana
- I want to change a million boss mom lives one day at a time. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.