Episode 10: Touching People’s Lives and Growing Your Business Through Gratitude w/ John Israel
Showing gratitude changes lives, and it could change your business as well. What is genuine gratitude, and how do we show it? Why do people care about our “why”? How can sending cards grow your business?
In this episode, John Israel talks about how he made showing gratitude central to his business.
People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it. -John Israel
Things We Learned From This Episode
1. Make time for your friends and family (07:00-09:00)
As a business owner, you make the decision of how many hours you’re going to work. Don’t wait too long to enjoy the relationship you have with your kids and family.
2. Gratitude is powerful ( 16:00-17:00)
Gratitude not only makes people feel appreciated in your personal life, but it also builds loyalty in your clients. Mailing cards to your clients can help you lower the cancellation rate and build long-term relationships.
3. Daily habits build the business ( 25:00-27:00)
You create the security in your business by cultivating habits that attract and retain clients. Put together a plan and set aside some time every day to cultivate a habit that will constantly improve your marketing and customer retention.
Showing gratitude is easy, and it can change lives. Invest a bit of time every day in showing gratitude to those who deserve it. Most people are never thanked for their hard work, and you never know how you can touch someone deeply just by saying the right words at the right time. Cards can also be used to show your database that you care about them and appreciate their loyalty.
John Israel is the Chief Gratitude Officer at Mr. Thank You. His goal is to elevate the level of gratitude by 1% and help people express their good thoughts towards others via send out cards.
Over the years, he has attracted the attention of various media outlets, including Fox News, NBC, Good Morning America, and MarthaStewart.com.
If you want to get started using send out cards but you don’t know how, join the 30-day send out card challenge.
FRONT ROW DADS IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU…
- Strengthen your marriage — How can you juggle all the activities of a family and still find time for deep connection, love and intimacy?
- Master your emotions — How can you keep your cool, minimize anger and lead with confidence?
- Find balance — How can you succeed in business and at home?
- Attain optimal health — Raising kids takes massive energy, so what are the strategies for creating peak physical, emotional and spiritual health?
- Communicate effectively — How do you know when to listen and when to speak up and lead?
1 thought on “Episode 10: Touching People’s Lives and Growing Your Business Through Gratitude w/ John Israel”
Making time for your friends and family is critical. We need that time for sure.