Episode 014: Gratitude, Thanksgiving, and Board Games With Dana & NJ [Podcast]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In this episode of the Boss Mom podcast, Dana and NJ are back together again and chatting about gratitude and their Thanksgiving plans. As always, there are a few great laughs and awesome nuggets of wisdom you don’t want to miss. This episode does not feature our typical full show note style because well, it’s Thanksgiving and I believe in the power of being with family and rest.
Let’s dive right in.
Listen to the Boss Mom Podcast.
Subscribe to the Boss Mom Podcast in iTunes.
In this episode we talk about:
- Physical reminders that remind us to slow down when we’re in a huge season of push.
- Why it is important to check our core and heart values against our priority list, especially in a season of push.
- How to cultivate a spirit of gratitude everyday, instead of just on Thanksgiving.
- Our Thanksgiving plans and our favorite Thanksgiving food.
- The things we’re grateful for this year and the things that are making us happy.
Connect with Dana & NJ
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.